Novidez's Journey - From non-Wai to Wai

If you are not sure whether you are doing the diet right, create your own diet diary here, so others can take a look at it.
RRM
Administrator
https://cutt.ly/meble-kuchenne-wroclaw

Re: Novidez's Journey - From non-Wai to Wai

Post by RRM »

Novidez wrote:if I reduce some calories it seems that I will not met at least enough nutrition requirements... :?
They are not requirements, they are RDAs.
A whole different ballgame.
Just decrease your intake of oil.
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

Monday, April 18, 2016

Weight: 73.2 Kg (-0.2 Kg)

7:00 Wake Up
12:45 1 Apple, 20 Almonds
19:30-22:00 500mL OJ,3 Egg Yolks
20:30 Bowel Movement - Bristol Stool Type 4/5, stains paper
20:45 1L OJ + 2 tsp. OO, 125g Raw Salmon
21:30-22:30 1L OJ + 1 tsp. OO
1:00 1 Banana, 3 Egg Yolks,300mL OJ
1:30 Lay Down
2:30-4?(awake from nightmare)-6?(awake again from another nightmare...)-9:30(alarm)-12:30 Sleeping

Energy: 2232.46 kcal
Protein: 68.22 g
Carbs: 333.92 g
Fat: 73.81 g

----\\----

Seriously, two nightmares in one night!? I woke up in both of them screaming :(
This shortness of breath, seriously, really annoys me.
RRM wrote:They are not requirements, they are RDAs.
A whole different ballgame.
Just decrease your intake of oil.
On it. Thank you! :)
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Consuming energy when not needed is a recipe for insulin resistence.
So, please take this seriously.
You need to get in touch with your energy levels, and consume food accordingly.
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

RRM wrote:Consuming energy when not needed is a recipe for insulin resistence.
So, please take this seriously.
I know :(. I'm probably already developing insulin resistance, actually... The other day I checked my Fasting Blood Sugar levels. I had 82. I know that they aren't that bad, but I also now that between 70-80 would be better. Developing Diabetes Type 2 is not my plan for sure :? . What's a way to become more sensitive to it? Exercising helps right?
RRM wrote:So, please take this seriously.
I am taking this seriously, that's why I'm always worried and 'crying' like a baby and wondering what I am doing wrong.
RRM wrote:You need to get in touch with your energy levels, and consume food accordingly.
As I said, I dunno RRM :| . Well, checking how I was doing before, I think I am a bit better. I am understanding slowly this a little more, but only a little...
I mean, sometimes I don't feel hungry nor without energy. Maybe I am doing this all wrong and always eating/drinking without needing...
For example, having hypoglycemic symptoms could be useful in this situation? At least I know for sure that I am lacking energy.
RRM
Administrator

Post by RRM »

Novidez wrote:What's a way to become more sensitive to it? Exercising helps right?
1. No energy excess (= prevention)
2. Execise or intermittent fasting (= cure)
Novidez wrote:wondering what I am doing wrong.
Oh, thats very simple: consuming too much energy.
Less oil please.
As explained, your actual energy requirements may be about 2950 kcal per day.
So, that is a clear guideline.
After that, it is a matter of finetuning.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

As it comes to stress hormones, I think those can screw up your ability to listen to your body. Also maybe they actually raise blood sugar right? So that you don't feel this hungry of low blood sugar.

Except what RRM says, maybe that is also something to try to work on. Maybe join a yoga class? Or find out what nakes you stressed.

I had a date today, and I was really nervous, and I know exactly what you mean, with not knowing if you feel hungry or not. After the date, when all the stress hormones dropped, I was hungry like crazy.
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Weight: 72.1 Kg (-1.1 Kg)

12:30 Wake Up
18:00 800mL OJ, 20 Hazelnuts,5 Egg Yolks
20:00 200 OJ, 20 Almonds
20:20 500mL OJ
21:30 500mL OJ, 125g Raw Salmon
23:00 500mL OJ, 1 Banana, 3 Egg Yolks
23:40 3 Banana
0:00 Lay Down on bed
1:45 1 Banana, 1 Orange
2:00 Lay Down on bed again
3,4,5?-6:30(alarm)-10:30 Sleeping

Energy: 2591.43 kcal
Protein: 79.25 g
Carbs: 380.31 g
Fat: 85.68 g

----\\----

- Lol, I pooped like a kg the previous day. That fiber...
RRM wrote: 1. No energy excess (= prevention)
2. Execise or intermittent fasting (= cure)
And these last together it's the perfect combo.
Today I felt a little better. I didn't have such strong shortness of breath. And yes, exercising should be an obligation for me... but these last days, I am just seated searching and worrying basically.
RRM wrote: Oh, thats very simple: consuming too much energy.
Less oil please.
As explained, your actual energy requirements may be about 2950 kcal per day.
So, that is a clear guideline.
After that, it is a matter of finetuning.
I've removed the oil. But, for instance, this last day, I couldn't reach the supposed 2950 kcal... However I think there's something I should be in mind of course: I'm literally passing these last days completely seated as I mentioned. That must mean something...
Also, I think I don't need to eat so much protein. A guy that doesn't move a single finger, for sure isn't burning muscles. 80g daily for a seated guy that weights 72kg may be too much. Moreover, as I said, I believe in you when you say "Consuming too much proteinous food in general can also cause depressions and sleeplessness". What do you think?
Kasper wrote:Except what RRM says, maybe that is also something to try to work on. Maybe join a yoga class? Or find out what nakes you stressed.
What makes me stressed I think is being stressed. The more stressed I am, the more I feel stressed. It's like an exponential.
I try to do that by myself, but with the shortness of breath you can't imagine how unsatisfying meditating is (for example). Running feels good tho...
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Weight: 72.4 Kg (+0.3 Kg)

10:30 Wake Up
21:15 500mL OJ, 20 Hazelnuts
23:00 1L OJ, 5 Hazelnuts , 6 Egg Yolks
23:30 300mL OJ, 2 Egg Yolks
0:15 200mL OJ,15 Hazelnuts, 500mL OJ
1:00-2:00 500mL OJ, 2 Bananas
2:30-3:00 2 Bananas, 1 Tomato, 2 Egg Yolks
3:00 Lay Down on bed
4:00-11:00 Sleeping

Energy: 2677.77 kcal
Protein: 60.11 g
Carbs: 404.53 g
Fat: 94.58 g

----\\----

- Ok, this day... Lots of things happened: I didn't take the Raw Salmon and, for mine surprise, all these symptoms during the night disappeared - palpitations, shortness of breath, completely restless while in bed. Seriously, not a single one palpitation. I even tried to mess up my breathing patterns while I was lied down, but my heartbeats just acted accordingly to it. I was so much calmer and quiet. Moreover, I felt tired, but really feeling tired and wanting to sleep and not just burning eyes, and the other days I didn't.
Today I am not feeling shortness of breath too!

Could this be it? http://www.diagnosisdiet.com/histamine-intolerance/ ?

I always had palpitations all my life as I said before, but I never figured out what was it. I think I can be closer than I thought. Here on Wai, I had days that experienced them but I don't remember if they were only because of the salmon... I know that I have to test it more to conclude anything (and I will), but since these last days were so troublesome and hard for me I will keep with the Egg Yolks. Actually, I wanna see if I keep with them I will continue to be like this.

- The only bad new is that yesterday I was starting to develop Herpes simplex in the end of the afternoon/during the night. And yeah, today they spread out... Anyone has an explanation for these? Constantly lack of sleep = low immune system?
I always thought I was invincible to anything on the Wai Diet, come on! :P

Since I want to keep with the Egg Yolks, should I be worried with these values?

Selenium, Se....................................0.04248mg ..........0.07mg
Vitamin B3, Niacin, Nicotinamide...............16.26234mg .........19.00mg
Iodide, I.......................................0.06222mg ..........0.15mg

And about Sodium, I shouldn't be worry at all, right?
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

Just for curiosity, I did again a simple but now wider analysis on a pharmacy:

18h00 (fasting till 3am, ie, +/- 15 hours)

Blood Glucose (< 85): 66 mg/dl
Total Cholesterol (< 200): 199 mg/dl
HDL(> 40): 95 mg/dl
LDL (< 115): 81.6 mg/dl
Triglycerides (< 100) : 212 mg/dl

Well, yeah, if I do this formula

ln ((Fasting Blood Glucose x Fasting Triglycerides)/2) , it says that I am already insulin resistant.

Not a nice thing to see that I have those Triglycerides...

Exercising - Next step!
If I really start to feel this better after removing the Wild Salmon, I will start exercising for sure. I hope it continues.
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

But, now that I think, are Egg Yolks make my levels of Triglycerides worse...?
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

Wow, I'm reading past analysis of mine and I had like

Total Cholesterol: 110mg/dl
Triglycerides: 62mg/dl

Ok, I'm starting to realize that this seems to be really bad news
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

What where your level of stress and worry when you did the first test? I think that is a biiiiig factor as it comes to triglycerides
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

Kasper wrote:What where your level of stress and worry when you did the first test? I think that is a biiiiig factor as it comes to triglycerides
What first test? The ones I did in the past? On that time, October 2015, I weighted like 88 kg and I was completely on abyss. I don't know if I was stressed or not, but depressed and wanting to suicide myself was my motto.
Well, the only thing I had less was the HDL - 29 at that time.
Btw, is it possible to measure the stress levels? Actually, checking my cortisol levels would be interesting.
Kasper

Post by Kasper »

Novidez wrote:Btw, is it possible to measure the stress levels? Actually, checking my cortisol levels would be interesting.
I thought you tested with this quantum doctor your cortisol and adrenaline? It is surely possible, should be available in a standard blood test.
Novidez wrote:What first test? The ones I did in the past? On that time, October 2015, I weighted like 88 kg and I was completely on abyss. I don't know if I was stressed or not, but depressed and wanting to suicide myself was my motto.
Huuum, so I got the impression that you are now in a really bad state mentally, but maybe it is, that you are doing pretty well compared to before? Being worried sounds a lot better to me than wanting to suicide :-)
Novidez

Post by Novidez »

Kasper wrote:I thought you tested with this quantum doctor your cortisol and adrenaline? It is surely possible, should be available in a standard blood test.
Well, you're right, I tested there yes and they were all pretty high. And yeah, I was referring something like blood tests, because paying 80€ to only check my cortisol levels and then can't even analyze for myself, it's not that worth doing so frequently :P
Kasper wrote:Huuum, so I got the impression that you are now in a really bad state mentally, but maybe it is, that you are doing pretty well compared to before? Being worried sounds a lot better to me than wanting to suicide :-)
Ahah, that's actually a good point of view. Now I am exact the opposite: I want to feel more alive as possible. Any hindrance that appears, I become worried and obsessed how to overcome it.
If you are pointing out now my sleeping patterns, back then, I was sleeping like at 6am everyday and I waking up at 8pm. Normally, I would slept more than 12 hours daily.